Big the Budō (ビッグ・ザ・武道), who is the disguise of Neptune King (ネプチューンキング), was a member of the Perfect large Numbers, before been striped out of the rank. He then became the leader of a group of chojin, wanting to emulate the true Perfect Chojin.
- 1 About
- 2 History
- 3 Techniques
- 4 Career Information
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
- 8 Navigation
At first, Big the Budo seems subservient to Neptuneman until it's revealed that he calls the shots around here. He's quite arrogant and looks down upon the inferior Chojin. He's a bit of a hypocrite regarding the Perfect Chojin rules.
Neptune King used to be the student of Psychoman until he grew too proud. Psychoman frowned upon this and kicked him out of the Perfect Large Numbers.
Not deterred by this, Neptune King created his own spin-off Perfect Chojin. He disguised himself as Big the Budo and plotted to steal masks with Neptuneman. However, Neptuneman turned against him during the finals, causing their defeat.
Big the Budo can manipulate electromagnetic forces in the Earth with his Neptune Mask. He knows judo, karate and kendo as well.
Neptune King was originally a student under the one of the original Perfect Chojin, Psychoman, who taught him how to use Magnet Power. Becoming a member of the Perfect Large Numbers, he eventually grew arrogant and was stripped of his rank by Psychoman. After this, Neptune King left with his group of subordinates, which he labelled as the main Perfect Chojin.
Having left the Perfect Large Numbers, Neptune King entered Chojin Tournaments within the mortal realm. However, he became disgusted as the competition shifted from strong vs. weak death matches into a commercialised sport. He then went into hibernation under in the River Thames. He remained there for millions of years until he was discovered by a Chōjin named Quarrelman. Quarrelman was trying to commit suicide by jumping into the river because he couldn't find any opponents strong enough to defeat him (even Robin Mask was too easy for him).
Together, the two of them plotted to bring the Chōjin competitions back to its bloody roots. The Neptune King gave Quarrelman his Neptune Mask, making him Neptuneman, and created a new Bōgu-clad identity for himself- Big the Budō.
He and Neptuneman entered the Universal Tag Team Tournament as the Hell Missionaries with the intention of stealing the masks of the Chojin champions and give them to their henchmen, so that 'Kinnikuman' and 'Robin Mask' would be their henchmen, if only in name. They appeared disguised at the beginning, revealing themselves to punish Screw Kid and Kendaman for their loss against the 20 Million Powers, Buffaloman and Mongolman.
They faced the Chojin Master-Student team of Robin Mask and Warsman, who they beat and stole their masks. In the next round they fought the 20 Million Powers, ultimately defeating them and unmasking Mongolman to reveal Ramenman. In the final round, they fought the Muscle Brothers, Kinnikuman and Kinnikuman Great(Terryman in disguise), in a three-round match. In the first round, He and Neptuneman won by Cross Bomber, revealing Kinnikuman Great to be Terryman, who had taken the role after the real Great, Prince Kamehame, died.
They lost, however, to Kinnikuman and Terry in the next rounds, when Big began using the swords in the 'Sword Floor Death Match' he designed. This caused Neptuneman to turn on him, as using weapons was against the rules of Perfect Chojin.
When the Five Evil Gods discussed Kinnikuman's growth in power, one of them revealed the corpse of Neptune King as testament to it, with several of the Gods remarking how unbelievable it was for the 50,000,000 power Perfect Chojin to be defeated by Kinnikuman.
A character appearing to be Big the Budo is seen in flashbacks concerning the DMP's training, suggesting that he was one of the founders, as head of the Perfect Chojin division, similar to how Sunshine was head of the Akuma Chojin division. This may have been Strong the Budo.
Megaton King Drop (メガトン・キング落とし, Megaton Kingu Otoshi)
- Budo performs a double under-hook and jumps into the air with his opponent then shifts his weight so he is standing on the soles of their feet and drives them into the floor with the added force of his magnet power
Budō Exploding Kick (武道爆裂キック, Budō Bakuretsu Kikku)
Magnetic Storm Driver (磁気嵐ドライバー, Jiki Arashi Doraibaa)
- Budo leaps into the air, uses his magnet power to draw the opponent up and performs a power bomb on them
Quarrel Bomber (喧嘩ボンバー)
- Like Neptuneman he executes a magnetically charged lariat on his opponent
Win/Loss Record (Singles)
- O Screw Kid (overcharge of power)
Win/Loss Record (Tag)
- O Chojin Master/Student Combo (Cross Bomber)
- O 20 Million Powers (Cross Bomber)
- O Muscle Brothers [Round 1] (Cross Bomber)
- X The Machineguns [Round 2] (Muscle Docking)
- X The Machineguns [Round 3] (KO)
- Favourite Food: Sushi
- Theme Song: "Mask Hunter" (覆面の狩人, Fukumen no Karyūdo) by Takayuki Miyauchi (feat. Yonehiko Kitagawa as Big the Budō)
- Submitted by: Kazuya Mitani (三谷和弥) of Aichi.
- "Graydar" disguise submitted by: Koji Nishikawa (西川興治) of Miyagi.
- "Mildman" disguise submitted by: Mitsunori Tamashiro (玉城光則) of Osaka.
- Big The Budō had a total of three disguises and four masks: Hell Missionary, Mildman, Big the Budo, Neptune King. The mask of his last disguise got shattered by a double Kinniku Buster and revealed he looked like an older version of Neptuneman with a golden mask. This later got shattered by the winning Muscle Docking from Terryman and Kinnikuman, revealing an old face that looked almost as if he were dead for long time.
|God of Intelligence, God of Brutality, God of Strength, God of Flight, God of Technique, Strong of Budo, God of Harmony, God of Commandments, God of Wrath,God of Tranquillity,God of Discipline, God of Reason, God of Madness, God of Evolution,|
|Perfect Large Numbers|
|Max Radial, Turboman, Crushman, Dalmatiman, Marlinman, Peek-a-Boo|
|New Perfect Large Numbers|
|Marvellous, Jak Chi, Nemesis, Polarman|
|Mirageman, Abyssman, Painman, Psychoman, Ganman, Thingman, Crowman, Justiceman, Goldman, Silverman, The Man|
|Qilinman, Screw Kid, Kendaman, Neptuneman, Big the Budo, Omegaman Dexia, Mammothman, Seiuchin|