Hailman is an ice-themed Chojin, who's a member of the Six Spears. His first mission had him attempt to raid Sagrada Familia in Spain. He is interrupted by Teapackman, but easily freezes him to death. When the Fated Princes show up, his opponent is Kinnikuman Mariposa. However, Kinnikuman Mariposa tricks him into setting him aflame by accident. Kinnikuman Mariposa finishes him off with an improved version of the phony Muscle Revenger, the Aztec Cemetary. His spirit would later come back to support his leader in his fight against Kinnikuman Super Phoenix.
Hailman's first mission is to retrieve Psychoman 's secrets from underneath the Sagrada Familia in Spain. However, Wolfman and other finalists who didn't win in the 20th and 21st Chojin Olympics try to halt their advance. As a result, his opponent is Teapackman. Despite the harsh training, Teapackman didn't even stand a chance against Hailman and is frozen to death. To rub salt on Teapackman's wounds, Hailman slices off Teapackman's head with his Blizzard Sword technique.
When the Fated Princes show up, Hailman's opponent ends up being Kinnikuman Mariposa. They fought at Bram Castle. Hailman even references Vlad the Impaler at some point during the match Despite dominating Mariposa through the match, Mariposa gets the resolve to come up with a new variant of the Phony Muscle Revenger, the Aztec Cemetary, and beats Hailman.
When Super Phoenix attempts to finish off Aristera with a super-powered Muscle Revenger, Lunaight, Hailman and Gear Master's souls appear on Aristera's Omega Hand and channel their Friendship Power into Aristera, giving him the strength to take on Super Phoenix. They tell him to never give up on their hopes before vanishing.
- Blizzard Hand: Hailman covers his hand in ice. This move can freeze an opponent via touch.
- Freezing Ring: Hailman freezes the ring by punching it, which gives him an advantage as he's wearing ice skates. There's a variant known as Freezing Ring Maximum where he uses both of his hands to create ice panels, which is used for his Ice Wall Prison technique.
- Hail Breath: Hailman spews out a stream of fine hail at his foe, causing them to freeze over.
- Blizzard Sword: Hailman turns his hand into an ice sword and decapitates his foe with it. Used as a finishing technique.
- Blizzard Lariat: Hailman does a lariat with his Blizzard Sword.
- Hail Crash: Hailman puts his opponent into a Fireman's Carry and does a backbreaker.
- Freeze Screw Lane: Hailman creates a spiral path into the air with his Hail Breath. He skates up the path and does a powerful elbow drop on his foe.
- Ice Wall Prison: Hailman entombs his foe with ice panels, trapping them forever. This also has the benefit of robbing his opponent of oxygen, which he used to remove Mariposa's fiery state.
- Blizzard Block Hammer: Hailman turns his Blizzard Hand into a block and smacks his opponent with it.
- Win/Loss Record
- Laugh: "Kaki Kaki"
|General Devil, Satan|
|Seven Devil Chojin|
|Buffaloman, Springman, Atlantis, The Mountain, Mister Khamen, Black Hole, Stereo-Cassette King|
|Six Devil Knight|
|Asuraman, Sunshine, The Ninja, Junkman, Planetman, Sneagator|
|Omega Centauri Six Spears|
|Omegaman Aristera, Hailman, Pirateman, Gear Master, Mariquitaman, Lunaight|
|The Constellation, The Tattooman, Meltdown, Gepparland, Voltman, Ashuraman|