Hell Missionaries (ヘル・ミッショネルズ)
(More to Come)
Hell Missionaries vs. 20 Million Powers
During the match-up lottery for the semi-final placements, the 20 Million Powers are matched with the Hell Missionaries.  The first match is between the Muscle Brothers and the Stray Devil Chojin Combo, and the 20 Million Powers stay at the edge of the ring to act as spotters.  At the end of the match, after the defeat of the Stray Devil Chojin Combo, the Hell Missionaries attack Sunshine, only to be stopped by the 20 Million Powers.  They then allow the Hell Missionaries to attack, as the dolls - created by the Stray Devil Chojin to steal the justice chojin Friendship Power scatter, and thus creates animosity between the justice chojin. 
The semi-final match against the Hell Missionaries is a simple barbed-wire cage match, but also a mask-removal death-match in which Mongolman must bet his mask. Buffaloman is thrown into the barbed wire by Neptuneman, who then switches with Mongolman, who is at a disadvantage from being unable to use the rope for his techniques. After being thrown into the screen cage, Mongolman rebounds with a kick. 
After a series of blows, the 20 Million Powers seem to have the upper hand.  Mongolman begins to suffer flashbacks within the ring, as the cage reminds him of his match against Warsman, and Buffaloman is unable to tag in, as both of the Hell Missionaries attack him. The spirit of Warsman helps Mongolman.  Buffaloman is tagged in and uses a Buffalo Avalanche Drop.  He proceeds to attach his Long Horn, and uses a Hurricane Heat. Mongolman is tagged into the match, but subject to a Cross Bomber. 
Neptuneman uses his Magnet Power in retaliation.  This heals the wounds of the Hell's Missionaries, and they try continuously to attack with Cross Bombers attacks, only to fail. Due to the Iron Sweat on Mongolman and Buffaloman, they are dragged towards the Hell Missionaries by their magnet power, and they almost defeat the 20 Million Powers with a Magnetic Storm Driver.  The 20 Million Powers are then further attacked by a magnetic suplex.  They are soon entangled in the magnetic barbed wires, as they regain their Friendship Power, and the Justice Chojin regain their power of friendship overall. 
The iron sweat breaks from Mongoman and Buffaloman, and Buffaloman uses his Longhorn Train.  This increases the power of the Hell's Missionaries, who use a Silhouette Body Press, and - after a series of blows - are thrown from the war-cube. The Hell's Missionaries summon thunder to increase their electrical power.  Their Lightning Sabre attack renders Buffaloman and Ramenman immobile, and Buffaloman uses a fragment of Iron Sweat to draw Neptuneman away from Mongolman. 
Buffaloman collapses against the mat, defeated by the Light Sabres. 
Mongolman carries Buffaloman on his back, as they try again for a Longhorn Train, but they are defeated by a Magnetic Storm Crash.  Neptuneman attempts to unmask Mongolman, but Mongolman continues to fight back, even though his body has been magnetised.  Mongolman's mask is then removed by a Cross Bomber.  It is revealed that Mongolman was actually Ramenman, who returns to a comatose state and is rendered immobile without his mask.  Ramenman reveals that Doctor Bombe created the mask to give him back his mobility and speech, and his mask is removed permanently by Neptuneman. 
- Cross Bomber (クロス・ボンバー)
- The trademark technique of the Hell Missionaries. First used on Warsman during the fight with the Chojin Master/Student Combo. Two simultaneous Quarrel Bombers on a single opponent, Neptuneman from the front and Big the Budo from behind. It is strong enough to knock an opponent's mask off. He also does this technique with Kinnikuman. This move was inspired by Psychoman's Magnetica Bomber technique.
- Magnetic Storm Crash (磁気嵐クラッシュ, Jiki Arashi Kurasshu)
- Budo jumps in the air and prepares to do a pile driver with one enemy using his magnet power to draw them back to Earth, while Neptuneman grabs the other opponent in a bear hug and jumps up so that both opponents head's crash together.
- Mask The End (マスク・ジ・エンド)
- A tag technique used during the fight with the Machineguns. A Magnet Power technique where both Neptuneman and Big the Budo launch themselves in a dropkick position towards opposite sides of an opponents head. They then begin spinning around, causing the opponent's mask to peel off (in a similar manner that you would peel an apple).
- Thunder Saber (サンダーサーベル)
- Hell's Triple Sentence (地獄の三実刑, Jigoku no San Juukei)
- A tag techniques used during the fight with The Machineguns. Neptuneman performs a Sleeper Suplex on an opponent, then spins the mask around backwards, and finally Big the Budo hits the opponent with a Body Splash.
- O Chojin Master/Student Combo (Cross Bomber)
- O 20 Million Powers (Cross Bomber)
- O Muscle Brothers [Round 1] (Cross Bomber)
- X The Machineguns [Round 2] (Muscle Docking)
- X The Machineguns [Round 3] (KO)
- Submitted by: Koji Nishikawa (西川興治) of Miyagi