Kinnikuman (2011) is a direct continuation from Yudetamago's Kinnikuman. It begins from volume 38 and is currently ongoing, and published first in 2011 in Shū Play News. Its place in the canon timeline is to be debated, but - as of 2020 - it seems to take place between Kinnikuman and Kinnikuman Nisei (which serves as its sequel).
(More to Come)
- Perfect Origin Arc (388-208; Online (Shū-Play Website), 2011-2017)
- A peace treaty between the three Chojin factions (Idol, Perfect and Devil chojin, represented by Terryman, Neptuneman and Asuraman respectively) had been signed after Kinnikuman became king of his home planet. However, a new threat arrives in an era of peace: The "Perfect Large Numbers." Led by Strong The Budo, they claim that Neptuneman doesn't represent the Perfect chojin anymore, destroying the paper. After a battle between one of the Large Numbers (Max Radial) and Terryman, the other Perfect chojin challenge Kinnikuman and the remaining Idol chojin, the latter of which are in medical suspension after their matches in the Kinniku Throne arc, to a single combat survival match. However, while Kinnikuman accepts the challenge, the original Seven Devil chojin, following the orders of an unknown leader, enter the competition, and they are not fighting on the side of the Idol chojin...
List of Arcs
- Main Article: List of Kinnikuman Story Arcs
List of Chapters
- Main Article: List of Kinnikuman (2011) Chapters
- Main Article: List of Kinnikuman characters
There is currently no anime adaptation.