Released in 2001 alongside Ojamajo Doremi and Digimon Tamers. The fans Shimada-san and Nakai-san are based on Kinnikuman creators Takashi Shimada and Yoshinori Nakai (Yudetamago). The ending theme, "Muscle Beat", was performed by famous martial artist Nobuaki Kakuda, who also provided the opening narration.
Where in the timeline this fits in is a bit uncertain, but it would seem to best fit in after episode 5 (where Mantaro designs his T-shirt) and certainly before Barbarian's death in episode 10.
While the New Generation Chojins are taking part in Fan Appreciation Day, The Cyborg arrives, takes Meat hostage, and challenges Mantaro to a fight inside Tokyo Tower.
(More to Come)
- Masaya Onosaka as Kinniku Mantaro
- Konami Yoshida as Alexandria Meat
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Terry the Kid
- Yasunori Masutani as Gazelleman
- Ginzo Matsuo as Seiuchin
- Mahito Oba as Announcer Yoshigai
- Naoki Tatsuta as Kazuo Nakano
- Akio Otsuka as The Cyborg
- Junko Noda as Kensuke
- Keiichiro Yamamoto as Takashi Shimada
- Hirofumi Tanaka as Yoshinori Nakai
- Yasuhiko Kawazu as Ring Announcer
- Nobuaki Kakuda as Narrator
- Akira Kamiya as Kinnikuman I (Suguru)
Movie 1 | Movie 2