Despite his name was changed in the English versions, he is not related to Harabote Muscle in any of the versions of Ultimate Muscle. The name 'Kid Muscle' is later revealed to be a stage name, with his real name in the dub being Mantaro Kinnikuman.
- 1 About
- 2 History
- 3 Anime Changes
- 4 Kalbi Bowl Ondo
- 5 Speech and Quotes
- 6 Names
- 7 Fighting
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
- 10 References
- 11 Navigation
Mantaro is the son of Suguru Kinniku and Bibimba, and is the current prince of Planet Kinniku. He is spoiled and prefers to play rather than fight and train. He is a serious lecher and will often try to sneak into cabarets and enjo kōsai cafes (this aspect is toned down in the anime, as he is only fourteen). After the Hercules Factory he was stationed in Beverly Park where he lived there with Meat.
He is named after Ultraman Taro (Ultraman + Taro). Because of this, in the early episodes of the anime he is often mistakenly called Kinnikuman Taro (キン肉マン・タロウ). Because Suguru had his old fight records annulled, Mantaro never knew how great his father was until he met Meat. Mantaro uses his father's old techniques the Kinniku Buster and the Kinniku Driver until he develops his own finishing moves, the Muscle Millennium and the Muscle Gravity.
While Mantaro possess every aspect of his father's original potential and ability, he also has a lot of the negative aspects of Suguru's personality. Mantaro is very cowardly and will often hesitate to fight, but when his friends are in trouble or his opponents are fighting unfairly, he musters up the courage to fight. When the fight reaches its climax, he evokes his hereditary Fire of Inner Strength and the Niku Mark (肉マーク) appears on his forehead.
Mantaro wears a face-mask like the rest of the Kinniku Clan, which allows a tuft of brown hair to sprout from the forehead. Like most on Planet Kinniku, he also wears a fin on his head. Mantaro has blue eyes, pale skin, and is of average height for a human (but short for a chojin), but also incredibly muscular in physique. He typically wears a short-sleeved and long legged leotard, which is almost entirely dark blue, save for a yellow vertical stripe and a light blue left side; this has a "KIN" emblem on the left side of his chest. He also wears dark brown gloves and yellow boots.
The two initially have a very one-sided relationship, as Mantaro exhibits a crush on Rinko, while she sees the relationship as both platonic and a very casual acquaintanceship. Over time, Rinko comes to see him as a friend and tries her best to inspire and support him. The two become close, with the friendship being one closer to equals.
Jacqueline is a love interest of Mantaro Kinniku. This begins one-sided on Mantaro's part, who experienced an instant attraction to Jacqueline, but her affection for him slowly develops over the course of the Chojin Olympics, as she learns the true meaning of being a Justice Chojin and seeing his bravery during the match. Jacqueline often attends his matches, and also offers emotional and physical support (such as tending to his injuries on the ring). It is unclear whether Jacqueline has romantic attraction towards Mantaro, but the two are shown to be good friends and spend a great deal of time together.
Kevin Mask is at first a rival of Mantaro Kinniku. This is one-sided, as Mantaro tries several times to begin a friendship, but Kevin Mask sees himself as a 'lone wolf'. Over time, Mantaro comes to dislike Kevin, but eventually they form a tentative truce once Kevin Mask beats Mantaro in the Chojin Olympics. This truce falls short in the Demon Seed Arc, when the two outright hate one another, and dislike each other so much that they are willing to risk the lives of others, rather than work together. It takes both the Demon Seed Arc and Ultimate Tag Tournament Arc for the two to both grow emotionally enough to forgive one another, and at this point they form a friendship and consider each other to be equals.
Mantaro sees immediate potential in Chaos, and seeks instantly to team up with him, even while Chaos doubts his abilities. The two form a tentative friendship, with Mantaro acting in the role of a mentor to Chaos, and - over time - Mantaro helps him to gain confidence and self-worth. The two become extremely close, as they spend every waking moment together, and form a strong emotional bond that allows them to be completely honest with one another and show complete trust (such as Mantaro allowing Chaos to tie his mask). The death of Chaos is a heavy blow for Mantaro, who uses this death to motivate him to succeed in order to avenge Chaos, to whom his final match is dedicated in his honour.
(More to Come)
- Main article: Mantaro Kinniku/Story (Part 1)
Mantaro is the main protagonist of the series. He is sent to Earth to fight the d.M.p, and befriends members of the Justice Chojin. He later is forced to fight in the HF First Year Replacement Matches Arc, where he wins the right for he and his friends to remain on Earth, and proceeds to fight in the Fire of Inner Strength Challenge Arc, where he learns to control his Fire of Inner Strength. This leads him to compete in the Chojin Olympics, where he succeeds in winning a place to the finals, but ultimately loses to Kevin Mask. After running away in shame, he later returns to help battle against the Demon Seed, which he wins and defeats General Devil, saving his friends.
Kinnikuman Nisei (Part Two)
- Main article: Mantaro Kinniku/Story (Part 2)
Kevin Mask is slowly being erased from history, due to two Time Chojin going back in time and injuring Alisa Mackintosh. This leads Mantaro to join the Time Warp 8, who go back in time to save Kevin Mask and stop the Time Chojin, and Harabote Muscle declares a new tournament to settle matters: the Ultimate Chojin Tag Tournament. He befriends a fellow chojin named Chaos Avenir, and the two of them for a tag-team called the Muscle Brothers Nouveau. They succeed during the tournament, until Chaos' death after the semi-finals, at which point Kevin Mask is healed and joins Mantaro. The two form the Young Masters, where they defeat the Time Chojin and saves the Justice Chojin.
Kinnikuman Nisei ~All Out Assault~
- Main article: Mantaro Kinniku/Story (AOA)
Mantaro arrives on Earth to help defeat the d.M.p. He befriends Seiuchin, Terry the Kid, and Gazelleman, and together they work to defeat the d.M.p. Later, Mantaro enters the Top Chojin Festival, where he wins at first-place.
In the anime is shown that, despite growing with no trust or respect for his father, Mantaro cares deeply for his mother, treasuring her cooking as a sign of care for him. He also is raised by his mother and grandfather, as his father appears to have been missing for some time.
Mantaro is then accidentally transported to Earth (as opposed to travelling immediately to the Hercules Factory alongside Kinnikuman). He defeats Bone Killer, who randomly attacks him in the park where he awakes Alexandria Meat from cryogenic slumber, and then is transported - along with Meat Alexandria - to the Hercules Factory, where he is subjected to strenuous training, and where he meets his future friends: Gazelleman, Terry the Kid, and Seiuchin. He initially has an intense rivalry with Terry, but they grow to become friends steadily over time. These three friends become strong supporting characters in the anime, featuring in their own filler arc.
The night before Mantaro's first match against The Nightmares, he is caught by their mentor/manager Sunshine in a topless bar (this was changed to him being caught skipping on a restaurant bill, in the anime, due to his age).
(N.B. This arc takes place after the preliminaries of the Chojin Olympics Resurrection).
After the Chojin Crown prelims are finished, a group of Evil Chojin, known as the Poison Six Pack, kidnap Rinko, Keiko and Tamaki. Tag Team matches are held around the base of Mount Fuji, with the girls used as hostages, held in a floating jester head.
In both matches, Mantaro plays a key role in helping his team mates. In the first one, when Terry the Kid is under Dazzle's giant eye trance, Mantaro uses faeces to cause Kid to break out of his trance. When Kid and Jade knock out Dazzle and The Protector, Mantaro makes an attempt to catch the falling Tamaki, but misses. In the second match, Mantaro uses a spanking gesture to make Gazelleman clue into Puri-Puri Man's weakness. Mantaro also makes an attempt to save Seiuchin's mother and sister, but fails after almost drowning. After the last two members of the Six Pack are revealed, Mantaro vows to rescue Rinko in the next match.
Mantaro is teamed up with Kevin Mask in the last match of the Poison Six Pack. Kevin Mask defeats The Cyborg but is twenty-one seconds out of the ring, leaving Mantaro alone to deal with Baron Maximilian. At first, due to the Baron's skinny body, Mantaro thinks the match will be a cinch, however, using magic to avoid Mantaro's attacks, the Baron gains the upper hand, until Meat tells Mantaro to catch the Baron before he reappears again. Mantaro does this, and makes the Baron turn into his second form. As Maximilian pummels Mantaro, Suguru Kinniku appears to encourage Mantaro to fight on, and uses Rinko as encouragement, such as saying she is his future wife.
Powering up, Mantaro starts to win, until Maximilian turns into his last form. After using the finishing move, Baron Tornado Bomb, Mantaro has seemed to have lost, but starts to fight again. Suguru says he's Sleep Fighting, and by reflexes, reverses Max-a-Million's moves. His teammates, Rinko, Keiko and Tamaki, along with the entire spectators, cheer on Mantaro. In Mantaro's mind, Mantaro is sitting with the spirits of The Ninja and Mince, who convince him to keep fighting. Fully powered, Mantaro defeats the Baron with the Muscle Millennium. However, the jester head explodes, sending Rinko flying over the edge of Mount Fuji's crater. Mantaro chases after her, using a massive fart to catch up to her.
With Rinko saved thanks to the help of his friends, Mantaro works up the courage to ask Rinko for a kiss. Rinko is about to kiss him, but places Nakano in front of her, making Mantaro kiss him instead. Rinko's whispering is drowned out by the jester head exploding, and Mantaro tries to make Rinko repeat herself.
In the "Ultimate Muscle" version, the national preliminary matches have been tweaked, insofar as each country only has one participant, as opposed to several participants chosen by blocks of matches, and so Mantaro loses out on being the Japanese representative as the representative has been chosen. There is instead a 'Wild Card' competition, in which is a random entry assigned to any nationality that wins the matches. He fights against The Ruralman, whom he defeats and earns a spot as the Wild Card entry.
There are extra tournament preliminary matches in the manga, which includes toppling a mountain of daruma-style dolls, but these were cut from the anime. 
The finals are also changed so that Mantaro wins against Kevin.
Kalbi Bowl Ondo
In the anime, Mantaro will often sing the following song before eating his favourite dish, Kalbi Bowl:
- Karubi-don no "Ka" no Ji wa Kah-Kah-Kah (カルビ丼の「カ」の字は カッカッカ)
- Karubi-don no "Ru" no Ji wa Run-Run-Run (カルビ丼の「ル」の字は ルンルンルン)
- Karubi-don no "Bi" no Ji wa Bin-Bin-Bin (カルビ井の「ビ」の字は ビンビンビン)
- A~ Don Don (あ～ 「丼」「丼」)
- The "Ka" in Kalbi Bowl is for Hot-Hot-Hot
- The "Ru" in Kalbi Bowl is for Nice-Nice-Nice
- The "Bi" in Kalbi Bowl is for Strong-Strong-Strong
- Aaaaaaaahhh, Bowl-Bowl!
English Dub Version
- With my rice I like to have some cow, cow, cow
- It tastes so very good, I don't know how, how, how
- It's my favourite form of chow, chow, chow, wow
- Oooooooowww, EAT NOW!
Speech and Quotes
In the Japanese version of the anime, Mantaro has a habit of adding Muscle (マッスル, Massuru) at the end of certain words and sentences in place of the standard masu (ます). For example, Itadaki-masu (いただきます), a common Japanese phrase said before eating, becomes Itadaki-MUSCLE (いただきマッスル, Itadaki Massuru).
- "I've got a plan, and I'm gonna whip it out!" 
- "I’ll never give in to the power of evil! I only fight for the tears of humans!" 
- "This is my will as a warrior of the Kinniku Clan!" - Kinniku Mantaro 
- Mantaro: Suguru Kinniku (Kinniku Clan in general), Chojin Wrestling community
- Nisei (Junior): Meat (commonly)
- Mantaro-san: Kuan, 20th Century Meat, Arenanda (second movie)
- Aniki (Brother): Seiuchin
- Manta: Rinko and her friends
- Kinnikuman's Child: Mainly villains
- Baka Aho Ouji (Stupid Idiot Prince): Meat, Gazelleman, Kevin Mask, Scarface, villains
- Kid: friends, Meat, colleagues
- Mantaro: Mother, Grandfather
- Fire of Inner Strength (火事場のクソ力 Kajiba no Kuso Djikara)
- Inherited from his father, it is literally a burning display of power. It is Mantaro's ability to improvise during battle despite his ignorance, last longer than a Chojin with a mere 930,000 power should, and overcome great obstacles. He also seems to be able to sense when a strong Chojin is around. Renamed The Power of Ultimate Muscle in the English dub.
- Kinniku Buster (キン肉バスター Kinniku Basutā)
- Mantaro places an opponent's neck on his shoulder and grabs their thighs. He then jumps up and lands in a sit-down position, causing damage to the neck, spine, and groin. Renamed "Butt Buster" for the first several episodes of the English dub.
- Turn Over Kinniku Buster (ターンオーバー・キン肉バスター Tānōbā Kinniku Basutā)/ Invert Kinniku Buster (English Anime) / Kinniku Buster 2.0 (English Anime)
- Mantaro grabs his opponent in a front neck-breaker hold, jumps into the air, somersaults, and then performs a standard Kinniku Buster but with the opponent's body facing in the opposite direction.
- Kinniku Driver (キン肉ドライバー Kinniku Doraibā)
- Mantaro runs up to his opponent and places his head between their legs. He then leaps up, flips the opponent upside down, places his feet on the underside of their arms, and drives them into the canvas.
- Muscle Millennium (マッスル・ミレニアム Massuru Mireniamu)
- Mantaro sends his opponent high in the air vertically, then he runs into one of the ring's ropes at a fast speed, sets himself like a slingshot, and then launches himself into his opponent's back headfirst. The front part of his opponent's body is pushed into the opposite side of the ring's ropes, which leaves noticeable marks of the ropes on the opponent's front.
- Muscle Millennium Lengths (マッスル・ミレニアム・レングス Massuru Mireniamu Rengusu)
- This modified Muscle Millennium was used originally to adapt to having only one ring rope in Mantaro's match with Hanzo. After throwing Hanzo into the air, Mantaro jumped off of the one ring rope left and flew into Hanzo's back like a normal Muscle Millennium. However, with no ropes to crash into, Mantaro tilted his body toward the ground and slammed Hanzo into the hole that he had accidentally formed with his Slaughterhouse Sawblade. The hole was just wide enough that Hanzo's head and thighs stopped the two from falling into the hole. In the anime, Mantaro angled his initial jump off of the rope to be slightly higher, so that when he was over the hole, he would be able to kick off of the rafters over the ring and launch Hanzo and himself downward with similar force as a regular Muscle Millennium. Called Muscle Millennium Crash in the English dub.
- Muscle Gravity (マッスル・G(グラヴィティ))
- Mantaro performs a standard Kinniku Buster, but right before hitting the mat he invokes the power of the Fire of Inner Strength, creating an intense increase in gravity, and flaps the opponent's body outstretched forward, causing their chin to rest on his shoulder. He then clamps their arms with his feet, causing their neck, spine, arms, and legs break and their chest to tear open upon impact.
- Kinniku Clan Special Back Drop (キン肉族スペシャルバックドロップ, Kinniku-zoku Supesharu Bakku Doroppu)
- Mantaro Air (マンタローエア Mantarō Ea)
- Mantaro performs a cartwheel and uses the momentum of the rotation to deliver a powerful kick with the side of his foot.
Mantaro Bomb (万太郎ボム Mantarō Bom)
- This technique was used to defeat Tel Tel Boy and was actually used accidentally. Mantaro started out using a high angled double-arm suplex, but couldn't manage it with the amount of blood he had lost, so instead he managed to flip around Tel Tel Boy and perform a high angle tiger bomb instead, which became known as the Mantaro Bomb.
- Mantaro's Best Stretch (マンタロー一番搾り, Mantarou Ichiban Shibori)
- The Mantaro's Best Stretch or Muscle Stretch in the English dub (or ridiculously named the Stocky Locky for the anime) is a fairly simple, yet effective submission hold which was first used against Checkmate. Mantaro starts out with an Indian death-lock, which crosses the opponent's legs so that one ankle falls into the pit of the opposite knee and has the wrestler position his own leg between them, so that he faces the opposite direction and both of the opponent's legs are stuck in those positions.
- Next, Mantaro reaches back, as if to apply a sickle hold by simply grabbing the opponent's head. Instead of doing just that, Mantaro elevates the opponent's body by leaning forward and pulling them into a kneeling position. This technique is really more like a kneeling neck-breaker than a sickle hold, but the manner in which the two are applied are similar. It should also be noted that this move is used as a prelude to the Kinniku Buster in the match against Dead Signal and is also used as part of the Iroha Hell Tour.
- Iroha Hell Tour (イ・ロ・ハ地獄巡り, I-Ro-Ha Jigoku Meguri)
- Of the many reality-challenged moves in Kinnikuman and Kinnikuman: Nisei, this one is one of the more unbelievable ones. Mantaro created the move in order to one-up Clioneman's X-Y-Z Crash and he ultimately won with it. This technique starts with Mantaro throwing his opponent up into the air and jumping after them, crashing his head into the small of their back to form the kanji: I (seen from the two lines made by Mantaro's body and the opponent's). Then Mantaro applies his Muscle Stretch to form the kanji: Ro (seen from the slightly rounded square that the two bodies make). Lastly, Mantaro rolls backwards over his opponent while rotating his body so that his legs are draped over their shoulders and grabs their wrists, pulling them back to arch the opponent's back enough to hook his feet behind their ankles to form the kanji: Ha (seen from the upside down v formed by the opponent's legs in this hold). This entire sequence is done in mid-air and the final part is held while Mantaro drops to the ground with the opponent (called the Kid Muscle Death Drop in the English manga). This was renamed the Alphabet Soup de Loop in the English anime.
- Kilaeau Stretch
- The first of Kamehame's 52 submission holds
- Octopus Ink Shower (タコ墨シャワー, Tako Sumi Shawaa)
- A counter technique Mantaro used against Clioneman. When Clioneman was using his Convex Lens Body, Mantaro used this move by using octopi he found in the water to squirt ink into Clioneman and darken his lens.
- Glass Cutter Kick (グラスカッター・キック)
- Another counter technique Mantaro used against Clioneman. After using the Octopus Ink Shower, Mantaro used a back-flip kick to shatter Clioneman's lens-like body.
- Mantaro Heel Drop
- Mantaro delivers a powerful heel drop to his opponent's head.
- Muscle German
- First used against The Rigani, Mantaro basically performs a normal German Suplex, but into the corner post of the ring.
- Muscle Armor (マッスル・アーマー)
- Mantarou Gimlet (マンタロー・ギムレット)
- A counter technique Mantaro used against Lone Bone Cold. When Bone Cold used his Nasty Gimlet, Mantaro wrapped his legs around one another and spun in the opposite direction to effectively defeat his foe's move.
- Mantarou's Poop Clog Jutsu (万太郎流ウンチ停止術, Mantarou-ryuu Unchi Teishi Jutsu)
- While being flushed down Wash Ass's toilet body, Mantaro takes off his pants to clog the drain.
- Mantarou Binding Package (マンタロー小包み縛り, Mantarou Kozutsumi Shibari)
- In his fight with Wash Ass, Mantaro used this technique by taking a cut section of rope and wrapping it around Wash Ass so that his toilet lid was wrapped closed.
- M&J Shoot (M&Jシュート)
- Muscle Squeeze Drop (肉絞め落とし, Niku Shime Otoshi)
- Mantaro squeezes on his opponent's neck and slams them headfirst onto the corner-post
- Stardust Savate (スターダスト・ソバット)
- A one time move used against Constellation. Mantaro shattered Buffaloman's General Stone with a kick and knocked the pieces into Constellation's face; forcing him to change into a different constellation.
- Demonic Niku Strike (魔肉の一撃, Maniku no Ichigeki)
- Mantaro Octopus (マンタローオクトパス)
- Mantaro Quebrada (マンタローケブラーダ)
- A tag technique done with Kevin Mask. While Mantaro performs a Kinniku Buster on an opponent, Kevin performs an OLAP on the same opponent.
- Muscle Docking (マッスル・ドッキング)
- A tag technique done with Chaos. Mantaro and Chaos each take an opponent. While one performs a Kinniku Buster on his foe, the other performs a Kinniku Driver on his. With the one performing the Buster descending and the one performing the Driver ascending, they "dock" when the Buster performer sits on the other's shoulders. They then drive into the canvas, affecting both opponents.
- Hercules Factory First Year No. 10 Student
- Hercules Factory Replacement Matches Champion
- Fire of Inner Strength Challenge Champion
- Chojin Olympics: The Resurrection Runner-Up (Anime: Champion)
- 1st Kinnikuman Nisei Popularity Contest (4th Place)
- 2nd Kinnikuman Nisei Popularity Contest (3rd Place)
- 3rd Kinnikuman Nisei Popularity Contest (13th Place)
- 1st Kinnikuman Nisei ~All Chojin Dai Shingeki~ Popularity Contest (2nd Place)
- 59th Successor to the Planet Kinniku Throne (Prince of Planet Kinniku)
- Hercules Factory First Year Student
- Japan Stationed Chojin - Beverly Park, Ota, Tokyo
- Team Aho
- The 8 Time Warp Chojin
- Mister Buster (ミスター・バスター)
- Kinnikuman Nisei (キン肉マンII世)
- Aniki アニキ) (Seiuchin)
- Manta (マンタ) (Rinko)
- Pigman-chan (ブタマンちゃん, Butaman-chan)
Win/Loss Record (Singles)
- O Bone Killer (Kinniku Buster)
- O Anaconda (Kinniku Buster)
- O Kinnikuman (Kinniku Driver)
- O Tel-Tel Boy (Mantaro Bomb) [Anime: Kinniku Buster)
- O MAXman (Kinniku Buster)
- O Check Mate (Kinniku Buster)
- O Dead Signal (Kinniku Buster)
- O Clioneman (Iroha Hell Tour)
- O Scarface (Muscle Millennium)
- O The Rigany (Muscle Millennium) (Anime: Kinniku Buster)
- O Fork the Giant (Muscle Millennium)
- O Hanzou (Muscle Millennium Lengths)
- O Bone Cold (Muscle Millennium)
- O The Nosonman (Turn Over Kinniku Buster)
- O Wash Ass (Muscle Millennium)
- O Barrierfreeman (Muscle Millennium)
- O Ricardo (Muscle Millennium)
- X Kevin Mask (OLAP→ Big Ben Edge)
- O The Constellation (Incomplete Muscle Gravity)
- O Reborn Asuraman (Muscle Gravity)
Win/Loss Record (Anime Only)
- O The Cyborg (Kinniku Buster)
- O Baron Maximillion (Kinniku Buster)
- O Baron Maximillion (Muscle Millennium)
- O Kevin Mask (Muscle Gravity)
Win/Loss Record (Tag)
- The Young Masters (Kevin Mask)
- O The Demolitions (Muscle Gravity)
- O Beefman, Curry Lou Thesz, Unnamed Bogus Lupin (Arm Hook Double Dropkick)
- O Tenmusuman (Double Brainbuster)
- O Itto Mask (Unnamed Combo Technique)
- Δ Hell Expansions (Interference)
- O Hell Carpenters (Muscle Gravity)
- O 20 Million Powers (Muscle Evolution)
- O The Machineguns (Muscle Evolution)
- O Five Disasters (Muscle Kingdom)
Win/Loss Record (Other)
- O Mr. Gatcha (Kid and Yone Guillotine Lariat, Three-Legged Race) (with Yoneo Sasaki)
Win/Loss Record (V-Jump)
- O Puri-Puri Man (Kinniku Buster)
- O The Cyborg (Mantaro Neck-chancery Drop)
- O Shumokun (M&K Connection)
- O Paper Mummy
- O Check Mate (Kinniku Buster)
- O Jade (Muscle Millennium)
- O Okan (Muscle Millennium)
- O Tentacles (Kinniku Driver)
- O The Doomman (Tombstone Piledriver)
- Theme Song: "Karubi-don Ondo" by Masaya Onosaka
- Favourite Food: Galbi Bowl (乫飛丼)
- Least Favourite Food: Konnyaku
- Star-Sign: Leo 
- Hobbies: Go-kon, video games, nanpa, making his own T-shirts , star-gazing 
- Fears: Snakes 
- Special Skills: Touch typing
- Catch Phrase: "One in my pants, the other in my hand!" (股間にイチモツ、手にニモツ！, Kokan ni Ichimotsu, Te ni Nimotsu!)
|Brocken Jr., Buffaloman, Geronimo, Kinnikuman, Robin Mask, Terryman, Warsman, Wolfman,|
|Chaos Avenir, Gazelleman, Kevin Mask, Mantaro Kinniku, Seiuchin, Terry the Kid|
|Bibimba, Fiona, Jacqueline Muscle, Okan, Sayuri Kinniku|
|Kinnikuman, Bibimba, Mayumi Kinniku, Sayuri Kinniku, Mantaro Kinniku, Ataru Kinniku, Tatsunori Kinniku, Sadaharu Kinniku|
|Horumon Clan, Churrasco Clan, Muscle Clan|
|Robin Clan, Terry Clan, Asura Clan, Kinkotsu Clan, Sneagator Clan, Brocken Clan,|
|Planet Kinniku, Fire of Inner Strength|