- Only canon events will be used
- Please read: What is Canon?
- Use Japanese names
- Please read: Character Names
- Use present-tense
- This is for uniformity, as we prefer all articles to have a uniform layout and style, but it is also the generally accepted standard for academic articles and essays
- Do not use discriminatory language (or curse words)
- Slurs and hate speech will not be tolerated, and generally problematic language is not allowed. By this we mean referring to gay people as 'gays' or women as 'girls', for example
- We do not allow cursing, as all areas of the wiki must be family-friendly; this is because the series attracts a variety of fans, with some of its manga being aimed at children
- Do not reword others' work
- There will be times a rewrite is necessary, such as if the original is unreadable or too brief, but - if something is otherwise written well - leave it mostly intact. It is acceptable to correct grammar, add information (or remove incorrect information), add references, or make necessary edits, but we do not wish to discourage or dissuade other editors by rewording their work without cause
- Do not "edit war"
- If someone reverts your edit, particularly a local moderator or administrator, please do not revert their revert and instead contact an administrator immediately; we will personally assess the reasons for the edit and the revert, before deciding which shall stay
- Use edit summaries
- We expect clear and transparent explanations, and these are universally appreciated. Please state what you changed and why. This helps others to see what's changed on a glance
- Please use references
- While we may overlook a lack of references for "story" or "about" sections, any facts - such as birthdays, stats, or timelines - must have references (if a fact cannot be verified by an admin, it may be removed due to its inability to be verified)
- Everything you post should have a reference to prove it objectively true. If you have trouble understanding how to properly format references, please ask a member of staff
Rules: New Articles
- Format all articles
- Please read: Rules: Article Layouts
- Articles must have "notable" content
- Please read: Rules: Notability - Similar to that of the Uncharted Wiki, an article must only be created when it has the potential to be both expanded and valuable to the wiki
- Notability requirements must be satisfied by a topic meeting one or more of the following criteria:
- The topic is important to the Kinnikuman series
- The topic is unique or distinct to the Kinnikuman series
- The topic has inherent potential for article growth
- All articles must have content
- When creating an article, it must have content. It's okay if it's just a paragraph or two, but we cannot accept place-holder articles, very short stubs, or something only a sentence.
- Do not post fan-art
- We cannot allow - for copyright issues and desire for uniformity - pictures from any source that is not the official licensing companies or Yudetamago themselves. This includes art from those that may have submitted characters, or connected in an unofficial manner to the franchise.
- Do not post sexually explicit images
- We must obey the ToS of Fandom, and we also strive to keep our wiki a PG/General rating. This includes any explicit scenes from the franchise itself.
- Clearly label images in English
- Make sure the name is not already in use, and change the name if it clashes with another name. The image name must also describe the image enough that it can be found by others on a search
- Use 'Muscle Shot' official art in Info-Boxes
- The exception being characters who do not have such art; in this case, we prefer scans from the manga in which they appear (no text on the image, preferably no other characters), and - if this is not possible - a screenshot from the game or movie in which they appear
- We prefer action poses, sitting poses, or other such poses to full-length images; this is because preview boxes - especially on mobile - have a tendency to crop images, which results in a series of crotch-shots for full-length images, whereas other poses allow the head to still be on display
- Post all images in a "Gallery" section
- We do allow for images in certain articles, but these are typically for articles in which there is no current appropriate infobox, and must go in the top-right corner at 180px. This is primarily to help mobile users in their experience of the site, as well as to aid in formatting for new editors
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.