This article is a list of general rules in regards to interaction.
- See Also: Editing Guide
Rules: General Interaction
- Be civil to other users at all times
- Never resort to personal insults, aggression, or revealing personal information
- Do not make demands of editors
- Our editors are volunteers who work out of a passion for this franchise. If they make a mistake, be polite
- If you want specific content added, feel free to edit yourself
- No role-play anywhere on site
- You must speak only as yourself to others, and not as your fictionkin self or favourite role-play
- If one account is banned then all accounts are banned (the block is on the user, not the account)
- Warnings for minor infractions
- If you have broken a rule, you may receive an official warning and/or temporary ban by our administrators
- If you have received a warning, you may receive a second warning and/or a temporary ban, depending on the nature of the infraction, at the discretion of the administrator
- If you get three warnings, we will implement a ban for an appropriate amount of time proportionate to the infraction type. This may be permanent depending on the nature of the infraction
- Permanent ban for abuse of others
- This community must be a safe space for all people. If anyone is caught engaging in hate speech, harassment, or verbal abuse, then we will implement a permanent ban and we will not accept appeals on this decision.
- Persistent rule-breaking
- On your third ban, you may be permanently banned from the wiki
- You may only appeal minor infractions
- Rules related to "general interaction" are considered to be major infractions
- How to appeal?
- We will always leave you a message to explain why you were blocked, which you may reply to via your wall
- You are also entitled to leave one message of appeal via Community Central, on the personal message walls of the banning administrator (or another administrator of your choice)