Welcome to our Wiki!
If you're new here, be sure to check out these pages:
The top bar is your port of call for all the fundamentals. You will see buttons like "Characters" or "Universe" - just give them a click to see where they lead! You may be surprised with how much fun and useful information you find. If you're looking for something specific, though, then give our search bar a try! We have articles for all things, so we hope that you'll be able to find what you need as easy as a click.
How Can You Help?
There are lots of ways you can help our wiki grow!
The first is just to be a part of our community. You can come join our Discord to chat to fellow fans, and maybe leave suggestions about our wiki and its contents, or ask questions and leave comments on our Discuss. You can also talk to various member on their message walls. Please do feel welcome to be a part of our wiki family!
You don't need to write entire articles to help us out!
Editing a wiki can involve a lot of different things, from simple tasks to those new to wiki work to complex tasks for people more into coding and design. There's something for people of all levels, interests, and time constraints. A few tasks we always appreciate as as follows:
- Do feel free to correct typing or grammatical errors that you may spot
- Formatting articles
- The standard format we use can be seen here: Article Layouts
- Adding references
- A few of our History sections (and various Trivia and Infoboxes) lack references; please do add some!
- Expanding stubs
- We always welcome you expanding stub articles with more content
- Filling in empty sections
- A few articles may be missing information, such as for parts of 'History' or 'Appearance', do feel free to fill them in!
Do remember that you can't go wrong!
If anyone makes a 'mistake', it's easy to fix by administrators. We also work hard to preserve all your edits and effort, so we'll always talk with you and work with you to explain any questions or resolve your concerns. A few things to bear in mind, though, are as follows:
- We ask for uniform spelling; in this case using "Ashuraman" instead of "Asuraman" or "chojin" instead of "choujin"
- See More: Policies: Character Names
- Try not to forget to bold headers (and keep an eye out for glitches by the Visual Editor)
- See More: Rules: Article Layouts
You can also always check our top navigation bar for the "Community" drop-down menu. It contains information on all topics!
Can't find what you want?
You can contact our admins in several places:
We're always open to requests and comments. Does a page need references? Is an article missing? Do you need a specific image? Whatever you need, we will do our best to make it a priority and get it updated as soon as possible. Your feedback is what helps improve our wiki and make it better for our community, and you're also a part of that community!
We hope you have a pleasant stay!
KevinVolkov 13:05, July 18, 2021 (UTC)