FANDOM


  • I notice that you added pics from the Kinnikuman Nisei/Utimate Muscle Manga where got those from?

      Loading editor
    • Dani2021 wrote:
      I notice that you added pics from the Kinnikuman Nisei/Utimate Muscle Manga where got those from?

      I have Part One, first printings, as a full set in English. 

      I have Part Two, second-hand, as a full set in Japanese. 

      It's just a case of taking photographs with the flash for a clear image, then uploading them. I do sometimes cheat with Part Two, though; up until chapter 44 is fan-translated, which makes it easier to search and find specific parts, and after that I have the RAWs on PC, which also can be a little easier than flicking through the physical books. The books lack the furigana, and my kanji knowledge isn't great, so having the English makes it a lot easier for speed alone. 

        Loading editor
    • KevinVolkov wrote:
      Dani2021 wrote:
      I notice that you added pics from the Kinnikuman Nisei/Utimate Muscle Manga where got those from?
      I have Part One, first printings, as a full set in English. 

      I have Part Two, second-hand, as a full set in Japanese. 

      It's just a case of taking photographs with the flash for a clear image, then uploading them. I do sometimes cheat with Part Two, though; up until chapter 44 is fan-translated, which makes it easier to search and find specific parts, and after that I have the RAWs on PC, which also can be a little easier than flicking through the physical books. The books lack the furigana, and my kanji knowledge isn't great, so having the English makes it a lot easier for speed alone. 

      How about you make scans from the English Ultimate Muscle Manga books you have and donate them to Kissmanga please?

        Loading editor
    • Dani2021 wrote:

      How about you make scans from the English Ultimate Muscle Manga books you have and donate them to Kissmanga please?

      Unfortunately, that isn't really possible. 

      The books are 220 pages each, and it takes about a full minute to scan two pages. This means it's about 1.5 hours just to scan one book, and that's not including uploading times to those sites, when I'm in an area that lacks a good Internet speed. I'm currently spending my time working on the Wiki and writing new fanfictions for AO3, which is my way of contributing to the fandom, and both of those are time-consuming in themselves due to the heavy load of writing involved.

      That being said, I can recommend Tumblr user "sirenianheart"; they have volumes 6 to 14 available to download here: Link to Tumblr  - as they say, scans of volumes 1 to 5 tend to be widely available already on various manga-reading sites. They also give permission for anyone to upload their scans to any site, if you wish to do that for other users. 

      I hope this helps, and good luck in your search :) 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.